"The rules are to provide a list of books that you have on your shelves to see if anyone can learn about you from them - but not just any books. They have to be books that you've actually paid for, nothing given, borrowed, stolen, or whatever."
Well... I have quite a monstrous number of books (Hi, I'm Maureen and I'm an book-buying addict.)
In the interest of fun, I'm going to only pick books I've bought in the past year (maybe two) and which I either have already read and loved, or fully intend to read. I find, since I've started to write, that I often buy books without the intention of reading the entire thing. Too many books, too little time...
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter, by Jeff Lindsay
- The Unfinished Canadian, by Andrew Cohen
- The Memory Keeper's Daughter, by Kim Edwards
- the guy not taken, by Jennifer Weiner
- A Brief History of Misogyny: The World's Oldest Prejudice, by Jack Holland
- Forgive Me, by Amanda Eyre Ward
- Catching Genius, by Kristy Kiernan
- Undercover Protector, by Molly O'Keefe
- Love Walked In, by Marisa de los Santos
Okay, that's it!