Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catching up

On TV that is.

After last week in DC, I'm watching a few of the shows I missed. And wow.

Just had to say that I never got why Jason was on SYTYCD. And Jeanine... I could see she was good, but again, didn't really get why the judges were so crazy about her.

Finally tonight. (Well, last Wednesday, but tonight for me.) Wow. Awesome. (almost put an f-related superlative in front of that awesome.)

Wow.

I didn't think Jason was that great before, but I have to say, I think that Kaitlyn was holding him back. Their lines didn't match and I now realize it wasn't him, it was her.

With Jeanine and Jason everything was perfect. Like they'd been dancing together for years. Fabulous.

2 comments:

Marilyn Brant said...

Maureen, it was *wonderful* seeing you!! Thanks for the chats and the lovely evening out. I'm still away, but I'm looking forward to catching up on some TV viewing when I get back! LOVE watching that dancing :).

out of the wordwork said...

So glad you had a great conference! I hope to get to another one again soon. If I see you in another city a year from now before we get together in T.O. that will be truly pathetic!

And IMHO there've been only a few memorable routines in SYTYCD this year - the Jason and Jeanine dance one was one of them. Have to agree it was fabulous but I still loved the Stacey Tookey choreographed dance with Jonathan and kayla better.

I'm rooting for the Miami firecracker Janette this year although that's probably a long shot! And looking with interest to see Katie Holmes on the results show this week.
Nelsa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...