Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beer, Bones and Killer Unicorns

I was ecstatic this morning to read a small clip in the newspaper informing me that women who drink beer are less likely to suffer from osteoporosis. I knew I beer had more uses than keeping my weight up. ;-) Yay!

In other news, top secret footage from an attempted PSA about the dangers of unicorns has been released. Beware!



To learn more about the dangers of unicorns, check out www.killerunicorns.org. It might save your life!

Also, make sure to buy, RAMPANT, by Diana Peterfreund. Here's her beautiful cover.


3 comments:

Kwana said...

Too cute and Diana's cover is beautiful.

Eileen said...

Beer while reading Diana's book..... hmmmm sounds good.

Marilyn Brant said...

That video made me laugh (and I already watched it once this morning :).

Will pass along the happy research news to my beer-drinking friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...