Sunday, June 24, 2012

Big week!

First, I'm interviewing friend and multi-talented author Diana Peterfreund tomorrow at Get Lost In a Story. My copy of For Darkness Shows the Stars arrived in the mail on Friday and I can't wait to dig in!!!  I'll post some of the interview here, too. :)










Second, my critique partner and best buddy, Molly O'Keefe's first single title contemporary romance will be released on Tuesday! Can't Buy Me Love is a fabulous book. Funny, sexy, heartbreaking and, yes, serious. Molly's ability to create characters who seem real (versus romance land perfect) never ceases to amaze me.






Also on Tuesday, another critique partner, Joanne Levy's first middle grade novel releases!  Small Medium at Large is also  fabulous and funny. I read a previous version of this book and can't wait to read the final product!











And then finally... I'm finally, on Thursday, going to release the cover for DEVIANTS!!!

Here's a tiny sneak peek.



Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...