Okay, so I don't mean it's an unimportant meme... It's a meme about unimportant facts... Hmmm.. Kind of challenging. I mean, are trivial things unimportant or merely trivial... I can't think of a thing to put on this list. Not that I think anything about me is particularly "important"... I'm just flummoxed. (I love that word -- hey, can that count as one of my things?)
Thanks to Louisa Edwards for tagging me. :-)
So, here are the rules and my attempt at the meme.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. My dad has 3 brothers. Each of the four brothers had 3 daughters. 12 McGowan girls. I know. Scary.
2. I'm a pack rat. I live in a 3 storey house. By myself. I need this much space for all my stuff. Important stuff. Really.
3. I just sold a car I owned for seventeen years. (Suffering from separation anxiety but I sold it to my brother, so I can still visit.)
4. I'm watching Britain's Next Top Model while coming up with this fascinating list.
5. I was born in Saskatchewan.
6. I'm missing a tear duct on my left eye, and the one I have is 80% blocked, so my eye tears all the time. (Messes up my makeup and makes people think I'm crying.)
Now, who to tag, who to tag...
Christine D'Abo, Diana Peterfreund, Misty Simon, Kwana, Barrie Summy, and Bonnie Staring.