Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Nights In

When did Friday become the best night on TV? Have my tastes changed or has TV changed.

Used to be that there was absolutely NOTHING worth watching on Friday nights.

Now, between Friday Night Lights, Battlestar Galactica, Flashpoint, and now Dollhouse... who needs to go out?

And there are new episodes of the Sarah Connor Chronicles starting tonight, too... But sadly, I think I've missed an entire season right now, so want to wait until I can fill in the gaps.

3 comments:

Loreth Anne White said...

I'm just loving FLASHPOINT.

Barrie said...

I don't watch any of those shows. Help. I'm out of touch!

Maureen McGowan said...

Flashpoint is good, isn't it Loreth! At first I was just watching because of the Toronto setting, but I love the stories they tell... That the bad guys are almost never really bad guys... that there's a reason behind each of the situations.

Barrie... I think you might like FNL. But watch from the beginning. Rent the first season and fall in love with Tim Riggins. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...