Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Win lots of Books

My local RWA chapter is running a pretty cool contest.

You can win 24 Free Books!

Some are e-books and some are print books and the print books will all be signed and are from authors such as: Kelley Armstrong, Molly O'Keefe, Kayla Perrin, Michelle Rowen, Margaret Moore, Kate Bridges, Michele Ann Young, Deborah Cooke/Clair Delacroix, Brenda Harlen, Eve Silver and many more. (I'm going to be in trouble for not mentioning everyone...)

It's a great contest. I'm going to enter :-) Good luck!

5 comments:

Marilyn Brant said...

Awesome!! Thanks for telling me about this, Maureen... I say a woman can never have too many good books or Godiva chocolate bars :).

Kwana said...

Thanks Maureen. That was fun. I just entered!

Annette Gallant said...

Wow, that is a great contest. Will definitely enter.

Eileen said...

Can't wait to see you at national!

L.A. Mitchell said...

Thanks for the information--I entered, too:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...